Map of Slavery Incidents in the US and the World
fighting against Human / Sex Trafficking
- More than 1 million children are exploited in the global commercial sex trade each year.
- Today, the average price of an individual slave is $90.
- Approximately 800,000 – 900,000 victims are trafficked annually across the international borders worldwide.
- The US is the second highest destination area in the world for trafficked women.
- Last year, the slave industry made more money than Google, Nike, and Starbucks combined.
- There are more people in slavery today than at any other point in history… Including the 300 years of trans-Atlantic slaves trading from Africa.